WGJ4K: Twilight Princess WGJ4K: Twilight Princess

I get the feeling

this would be funnier if I had played Twilight Princess or read Lord of the flies

lazymuffin draft collab lazymuffin draft collab

zomg

Did he died?

turtleco responds:

not that I know of...

[ Prototype Parody ] [ Prototype Parody ]

Funny.

I dont think a lot of people realize that what spiderman was talking about is how alex mercer has powers but doesnt save people, actually kills innocent people in fact.

Very funny, make an extended version.

Project Flame (Demo) Project Flame (Demo)

Not bad.

Gameplay is decent though basic. The art style really shined but the zombies felt very out of place. Aside to that cool game.

Cars Cars

Not great

It isn't bad, but the jumpy animation and really annoying music kill the creativity in the game.

lint lint

Very Good

Very rarely do I play a game on NG all the way through but I found I couldn't stop playing this one. The music is great aside to the obvious times where it ends and loops, could use better transitions. The gameplay is good for a simple platformer though the character animations seem lazy ( as there is very little). The only thing I didnt like about it was that there wasn't any real progression, the game didn't seem to get more difficult as you continued playing it, it just seemed to be different. Though the game lacked a sense of progression and the music looped very obviously, the pure game play was very fun and addictive, good job.

Dont You Know Dont You Know

Awesome

I love the sound and the singing it was wonderful except for the quality! You guys got real talent

flightbymidnight responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it :) Workin on the quality of course haha.

DA KITTY WAR! DA KITTY WAR!

It has probably been said but...

Those bullet casings will burn the shit out of her naughty bits.

Soldier Soldier

Its a good drawing.

But just because you don't do something does not mean you don't have the right to form a negative opinion about it and or share it. Seriously though if you upload something on the internet and can't take criticism you are the pathetic one.

Eddde responds:

I can take critism that's relevant

Breast Breast

Umm

Drawing isn't bad but.... the nipple is weird.

ornery responds:

dont know what real womens nipples look like do ya ;)