All 12 art Reviews

DA KITTY WAR! DA KITTY WAR!

It has probably been said but...

Those bullet casings will burn the shit out of her naughty bits.

Soldier Soldier

Its a good drawing.

But just because you don't do something does not mean you don't have the right to form a negative opinion about it and or share it. Seriously though if you upload something on the internet and can't take criticism you are the pathetic one.

Eddde responds:

I can take critism that's relevant

Breast Breast

Umm

Drawing isn't bad but.... the nipple is weird.

ornery responds:

dont know what real womens nipples look like do ya ;)

Cig at Night Cig at Night

Art style good.

The art style and idea is good, but the big head of the character and the blockiness of the bench really kill it.

fluffkomix responds:

yea i noticed that too. might change it.

Sit still Sit still

Good

Though the joke isnt funny, the art style and talent are obviously good. The tendrils or teeth coming down from the things mouth are odd and give it a cartoony feel but it fits the piece. Good Job overall, nice background,nice characters, unfunny event, good art style.

Loath-some responds:

Giving stuff a cartoony feel is a crime these days
ANIME ALL THE WAY..desu

And art isn't supposed to be hilarious all the time.

mspaint2 mspaint2

Uniquely wonderful.

The art style is wonderful, the colors are brilliant and eye catching. I really like this piece. I do not, however, understand it. Could I get an explanation please?

Trite Trite

Not bad... but not good.

The posing of the arms and legs is really unnatural. The lack of detail or color make this drawing confusing and uninteresting. It is hard to tell if the plates are armor or natural. The eyes seem out of place.

The shading looks good, if not overused. The creature itself seems a bit interesting just not executed well.

Actionsquid responds:

I respect all opinions. I can agree that there is trouble in the leg area. I will say though, that this is a character concept drawing. I intentionally did not use color because I was trying to find where the shadows would be, which is executed in an entirely different manner in the realm of color. The plates were supposed to be natural, but I can see the confusion. He IS naked, after all.

SkinnPuppet SkinnPuppet

Good

It was really good on many aspects, It wasn't too creepy though, it didnt feel malicious or angry. I can't help but feel bad about his leg, the way he is looking at i unno whatever is relative to the camera here. Aside to the way he is emphasizing his scar and blaming the viewer for it, his nose feels really off and his toes are a bit long. I also can't help but think this was a render. I really liked it, keep the good stuff coming!

1 1

Good

Really good, though the size of the head makes it look like a 'characacher'? Also shouldnt the beak be his upper lip too? I unno, good though.

tmkunt responds:

the word is caricature, and that's what it is

DickGal Wallpaper Deux DickGal Wallpaper Deux

Good

The art style and background are really nice and unique, the only thing I didn't like was that the girls were the same aside to color but the symmetry is nice too.

ps. Aww now i gotta clean mah keyboard!

BizarroJoe responds:

I know that mirroring the girl is somewhat cheap, but it's so nice anyway...
Doing one of these without recurring to that is already in my "to do" list.
Thanks for the poke.