WGJ4K: Twilight Princess WGJ4K: Twilight Princess

I get the feeling

this would be funnier if I had played Twilight Princess or read Lord of the flies

lazymuffin draft collab lazymuffin draft collab

zomg

Did he died?

turtleco responds:

not that I know of...

[ Prototype Parody ] [ Prototype Parody ]

Funny.

I dont think a lot of people realize that what spiderman was talking about is how alex mercer has powers but doesnt save people, actually kills innocent people in fact.

Very funny, make an extended version.

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

Simply the best loop in existence.

Whenever you make loops I find myself coming to them several times a day. This is my favorite thus far. Please make more.

''Ooh that's dirty!''

-Last Resort- -Last Resort-

One of the BEST flashes on NG

Only bad thing about it was that it ended.

Tiddlywank Tiddlywank

Im not a dickface

YOUR A DICKFACE!

Ruptured Ruptured

Awesome

Though I was not a particularly huge fan of the animation style, the animation itself was really awesome and very fluid. The story was a bit difficult to follow but I think I understood it, he wanted the briefcase? Anyway the song was really good despite what other people think, it did have harmony though the lyrics were not legible. But a lot of time music just needs a human voice, or a distorted human voice. Cool story,bro.

Champions Online Comic Champions Online Comic

Not bad

Decent job syncing the song, which was also good, to the animation.

pockets08 responds:

well least you got the point. point is im blank ^.^ but i got a little done last night. its hard to do when your whole supegroup doesn't wanna help (and theres 35 of us..2 are helping. haha.) and its not exactly coming out hwo i want it atm ethier :(

The Future Wasn't There The Future Wasn't There

Ending.

The last paragraph could be more easily interpreted as 'endings are hard to write, and will 80% of the time make a cool video utter crap, so I decided to pussy out and not write one.'

spanio responds:

I agree.

Pixel Shrooms Pixel Shrooms

Awesome but lyrics kinda cheep

bung : 1. a stopper for the opening of a cask.
2. a bunghole. ( lol)
squidge: Does not exist

thats only thing that bugged me. WILL MAKE YOU DIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!